Thursday, January 5, 2012

Snap

The Big Bowerbird is having a great time playing with her new camera. 
There's a whole teddy bear series of videos. They crack me up, but will possibly not be so joyful for everyone else. 


The special effects are also getting a good workout, so many settings to play with.


I love how this highlights the patterns on our couch.


 Looks like they've got tongue piercings.
So pleased she's having fun with her new camera after a year of saving.  My son told me it was better than my camera today. We visited the museum yesterday and it had a serious workout, perhaps a little too much, but it's still a novelty. I think I'll have a new photographer to credit on my blog. How much photography is too much?


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
Margaret Atwood

“She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbour:
"Winter is dead.”
― A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young