Monday, August 15, 2011

Say YES to a price on carbon

Little rally in Wooded on Sunday.  Met some lovely people, ate delicious cake,  and the kids were thrilled that saving the planet involved a big play at the playground and choc chip cookies. Shame there wasn't more people - I think the drizzle and cold kept some away.   







At times I think it's all hopeless, that our kids are going to inherit a lesser planet than the one we were given.  But we've got to try.  How else could I look my grandchildren (if I am so lucky) in the eye?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
Margaret Atwood

“She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbour:
"Winter is dead.”
― A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young