Monday, November 21, 2011

Cloud Watching









Conversations with my little one:

She: I see a goats head.
Me: Where?
She: Just up there.
She: There's a dinosaur!
Me: Where?
She: Underneath the sheep.


She: I'm wearing a summer dress today.
Me: You are.
She: But where is the summer?
Me: Outside.
She: Yes it is.


Me: Can I have your bottom, it's so cute!
She: Maybe when you get little mum.
Me: Oh but I won' get little again.
She: Yes you will mummy.


Me: Do you want to go to the toilet?
She: No thankyou mummy, I'm fine.


Currently toilet training - a very frightening pose below. 
Me: are you sure?






3 comments:

  1. Gosh, she's growing up. Those funny little conversations are just the best. You're a wise one for jotting them down, I wish I had've done this at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...what a great idea under such a nice sky!Love that you wrote the conversation down...those moment really are so special.
    Jode x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the conversations. Can't wait for you to be little again. Such beautiful simple thoughts come from kids.

    ReplyDelete

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
Margaret Atwood

“She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbour:
"Winter is dead.”
― A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young