Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself, so that your readers may learn more about you, and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers, then let them know you nominated them.
Things about me
1. I am not a morning person, I love to sleep in, and am really fond of breakfast in bed.
2. I am most at home in the garden, covered in dirt, planting and weeding always feels like a day well spent.
3. I am crazy for kids, I think I would even like more, not in a rational way, but I find them totally addictive.
4. I used to love to write. I even joined a Poets Club at Uni. After going crazy for kids I stopped. This Blog is a great outlet for all those words that race around in my mind.
5. I am a messy person, I make others feel good about the state of their homes when they drop by.
6. I am toying with the idea of running, something I have never done before. I tried Zumba earlier this year but have decided it's not really for me. I would like to be fitter without trying, I have never been sporty. I do love a good bushwalk though, the wildflowers are amazing this year.
7. I love old stuff - antique shops, vintage clothes, old letters, old houses, musty libraries, op shop treasures, retro cars. I love the tale they tell of times gone by, their colours, smells, feel, patterns, strangeness, and imperfections. I love thinking about the creators of old things, what they were inspired by, and what the generation that owned it was doing when it was made.
Now for some nominations, so many good blogs out there, it's so hard to choose a few. I've got many favourites who would already have received an award or two or ten, so I'll pick those that have less than 100 followers.
- I am besotted with the poetic words and photos of Mothwise
- Sow Give Grow has an awesome blog/project giving out seeds randomly, it's really fun to be involved
- I am amazed at Kirsty's dedication to creating with 365 days of Pinterest Creations
- Early Play has lots of great thoughts on things to do with little kids
- Inside the Snuggery for her lovely pictures and open thoughts.
I think I'll give some thought to some more favourites during the week. We have also done the giveaway draw and promise to post the results for that soon.
A little creation from the mud pie kitchen made from the clay in our back yard!